Monday, June 28, 2010

Why My Niche Strategy is Making Money

Richard Taylor asked:

Internet marketing has been my addiction for several years. During that time I have some very successful periods, but no consistency, well at least that was the case until the last 12 months.

I’ve tried a bunch of other methods for making money online with very little success, and bought many of the hyped products and not so hyped ones as well! None have really delivered. In late 2008 I made a huge decision. I decided to spend a thousands bucks to become a member of Google Conquest when Alex Goad launched his new membership site. Spending that kind of money was certainly a big decision, but if that was not enough, I also had to keep spending a further $97 per month to remain a member!

Now don’t worry, I’m not about to try and talk you into spending that kind of money on Google Conquest, because whilst it had some cool tools, it was not really worth the money, especially the ongoing monthly fee. But, that said, I did learn quite a bit and discovered some excellent tips for ranking niche sites consistently. More than anything else, spending that kind of money, really kept me focused on the niche marketing strategy taught by Alex. Focus is something I’ve struggled with over the last couple of years, as I’ve said above, I own so many ebooks and courses its ridiculous!

The focus I employed through 2009 on building niche sites really paid off. Now, I’m actually making regular Clickbank commissions plus affiliate income from other schemes as well. When you stick to applying the basics of search engine marketing over and over again for a period of time, you suddenly find that your sites consistently rank well and your income consistently grows, not overnight, but certainly over time!

I would definitely recommend niche marketing as the most consistent way to make money online, particularly for beginners. And if you use legitimate none black hat methods to get your rankings, you will be loved by the search engines for a long time giving you earnings well into the future! But you must stay focused and have an achievable plan if you are to be successful.